Professional Straightening Iron with 1" Titanium Plates - Gray
Mia® Professional Straightening Iron is an electrical hair straightening (and curling) iron with 1 inch titanium plates. It heats up to 450° Fahrenheit (230° Celsius). It has dual ceramic heaters that distribute heat evenly with a fast heat up and recovery time. The infrared technology eliminates static and frizz. There are negative ions for smoother silkier hair. It has a rubberized soft touch finish and no-slip grip molded into the iron. It has a 10 foot long, swivel, tangle-free cord. A leopard printed zippered Cool It™ storage pouch is included for travel. The flat iron measures 11 inches long x 1 inch wide. Weighs: 11 ounces.
Features + benefits:
- on/off switch sounds when activated on or off
- automatically shuts off in 45 minutes
- +/- increases or decreases temperature
- mirror Titanium floating plates
- heats up to 450°F/230C in 30 seconds
- MCH heating mechanism for quick heat up and recovery
- rubberized soft touch finish, no-slip grip
- ergonomic thumb rest
- 10 foot/2.5M, tangle free, swivel cord
- LED digital temperature display automatically switches to Celsius or Fahrenheit depending on the voltage
- LED temperature status display changes from blue to red (i.e. cold to hot)
- Cool It™ heat resistant storage pouch for travel and times on the go
I met Mia, yes the actual founder of this company, at a dance competition in Nashville and we chatted it up. She told me a little about what she did so I visited this store and stocked up on so many dance supplies that are always needed. I bought this iron too because I just painted by house gray and want things to match. I was so impressed with this woman. She was so dang nice! I will be sure to tell all of our dance moms about it too.
This iron has so many features that I love and need. The automated turn off makes be feel good when I accidentally leave it plugged in.
This iron has every feature I wanted and then you get this really nice storage pouch on top of it!
This is all around great.
This iron has every feature I wanted. There4 are many that don't have simple little things like a sound to know you turned it on!